Most Accurate Bible Translation
- The Bible has been translated into many languages from the biblical languages of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.
- (Bible translations (Albanian)) In 2000, New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures was released in Albanian; the entire New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures in Albanian was released in 2005.
- (Bible translations (Apache)) Missionary Crusader, Lubbock, Texas published an Apache language translation of John, James, and 1 John in 1958.
- (of an instrument or method) Capable of giving such information
- (accurately) with few mistakes; “he works very accurately”
- (of a piece of work) Meticulously careful and free from errors
- conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy; “an accurate reproduction”; “the accounting was accurate”; “accurate measurements”; “an accurate scale”
- (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth ; strictly correct; “a precise image”; “a precise measurement”
- (of information, measurements, statistics, etc.) Correct in all details; exact
most accurate bible translation – Analytical-Literal Translation
Bible translation team
For thirty years the team (in various forms) have worked to translate the New Testament into a Yolngu Matha (language of Yolngu people of East Arnhem Land). Djambarrpuyngu is the language group of East Arnhem that was chosen for the translation.
Holy Bible, The Authorised Version, Kings College Chapel, Old Aberdeen, Aberdeen, December 2011
most accurate bible translation
For the first time since the King James Version in 1611, Willis Barnstone has given us an amazing literary and historical version of the New Testament. Barnstone preserves the original song of the Bible, rendering a large part in poetry and the epic Revelation in incantatory blank verse. This monumental translation is the first to restore the original Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew names (Markos for Mark, Yeshua for Jesus), thereby revealing the Greco-Jewish identity of biblical people and places. Citing historical and biblical scholarship, he changes the sequence of texts and adds three seminal Gnostic gospels. Each book has elegant introductions and is thoroughly annotated. With its superlative writing and lyrical wisdom, The Restored New Testament is a magnificent biblical translation for our age.